Freitag, 2. Dezember 2011

Some new drugstore finds... [part 3]

I never thought there was gonna be a part three but here are some displays I found today:

Make Up Factory is a brand where I rarely buy something. In my opinion the colors are quite "safe" (read available somewhere else and cheaper).  Their prices are between the high-end and "cheap" drug-store cosmetic range. It's a store brand make-up line (like the BIPA has b.pretty, DM has S-He Stylezone, and so on). I just stumbled upon this LE today- not sure when it was actually released (no press material to bloggers) but it looks like a few people aleady bought something and the bodyglitter thingy is all over the display. There is  a Mac Lightscape dupe which looks a lot like the old release (not the new one, which was just released here). I might've bought it but the price (22€ which is ~29U$)

Make Up Factory ist eine der Marken, wo ich wirklich selten etwas kaufe. Meiner Meinung nach sind die Farben recht durchschnittlich- nichts, was ich auch billiger von einer anderen Firma bekommen könnte. Die Preise sind im mittleren Segment.
Ich bin mir nicht ganz sicher, wann genau die LE erschienen ist, aber es scheinen schon ein paar Sachen beim Aufsteller zu fehlen. Es gibt auch einen Mac Lightscape dupe, der wie die ältere Version ausschaut (nicht wie die, die kürzlich rausgekommen ist). Ich hätte es mir warscheinlich gekauft, nur war der Preis von 22€ schon happig. 

 a close up of the highlighter/ein größeres Bild vom Highlighter
Next up, MNY's I am a Concrete Rocker LE- I'm quite on the fence about this one[how I feel about it]. It's not the product itself, but rather the PR of the austrian DM facebook site. A few weeks ago I asked them if this LE was going to be released in Austria and they said it's not going to be released. Guess what I stumbled upon- yeah, the I am a Concrete Rocker LE.
Nevertheless I only got the red lipstick, the other things didn't appeal to me.

Als nächstes die MNY I am a Concrete Rocker LE- ich bin mimr nicht sicher, was ich davon halten soll. Es sind ja nicht die Produkte an sich, eher wie die PR-Abteilung der österreichischen DM Facebook Seite damit umging. Ich hab nämlich vor ein paar Wochen dort nachgefragt, ob es diese LE auch nach Österreich schafft, aber die Antwort bekommen, dass es sie hier nicht geben wird. Und ratet mal, was ich dann gesehn hab- die I am a Concrete Rocker LE. 
Nichtsdestotrotz hab ich den roten Lippenstift mitgenommen, die anderen Sachen fand ich nicht so toll.


At a BIPA drugstore I found these displays of their make up store-brand. The first one (b.pretty) is quite old (from the summer and it's still quite untouched) but I've never seen the second one. Anyway, here they are:

Beim Bipa hab ich diese zwei Aufsteller von den Eigenmarken gefunden. Das erste Bild (b.pretty) ist schon ziemlich alt (noch vom Sommer, aber es ist noch fast unangetastet) aber ich hab das zweite noch nie gesehn. Nunja, hier die Bilder:



And I found a display of the brand Kiss. I've seen the brand at some random BIPA drugstores but never really saw a LE-display of it.

Im Bipa hab ich noch diesen Aufsteller von der Firma Kiss gesehn. Ich hab die Sachen schon in einigen Bipas gesehn, aber noch nie so einen Aufsteller.


And lastly, two new to me displays from [the brand] Basic at the Schlecker drugstore. I've wrote about that drugstore before in my post about Fairwind Teal.
From the "Travel Color" display I only got the teal-ish polish and the second display was rather boring.



And a bonus picture: this is a mouse which you can dye your hair but the packaging gave me a "wtf"-moment. (or as Jeanette said: Frappucino [for your hair] :o )

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen