Donnerstag, 30. Dezember 2010

The two Rimmels and Sally Hansen Purple Pizzazz

Hey there :)

Wow, so tomorrow's New Years Eveand another year is over. Looking back at it, I'm glad it's over but I don't have many resolutions but a low-buy is surely in order because I bought way to many polishes (or things in general) and my untrieds-stash is growing bigger and bigger. I don't have much planed for NYE and I hope you'll have a great day tomorrow :)

 Back to polish:
As I showed you in the first post the comparison of the two Rimmels, I decided to layer it with Purple Pizzaz I got from my swap with the awesome Jackie.

I layered one coat over it and boy, it was mesmerizing. I couldn't stop staring at it and the shimmer from Blue me Away was peeking through at some angles. There are glass flecks in Purple Pizzaz which you can see up close.

 

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen