Dienstag, 15. Juni 2010

50 questions and starting the fire myself ;)

 I love reading these taggs and here are two that I did:


1. What time did you get up this morning?

around 8am

2. How do you like your steak?

I rarely eat steak, but if I do, medium

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

Hmmm... I think it was New Moon

4. What is your favorite TV show?

True Blood (Alexander Skasgard!), HIMYM (Awesome ;) ), Vampire Diaries, Glee, United States of Tara, Bones (brennan and seeley should really get together, I hope that'll happen next season and I hope they'll bring zach back, I really miss him :( )...

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

I couldn't choose because I love travelling way to much...

6. What did you have for breakfast?

A cup of tea, a cup of milk and a slice of bread with Nutella

7. What is your favorite cuisine?



Austrian, Chinese, Italian, a bit Indian,.....

8. What foods do you dislike? or rather don't prefer?

coriander when it's added in a few chinese dishes and I don't like spicy food

9. Favorite place to eat?

at home ;)

10. Favorite dressing?

Yoghurt and herb-mix but I love the austrian "Erdäpfelsalat" ;)

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?

cars?

12. What are your favorite clothes?

Jeans paired with a cute top, dresses if I'm in the mood(rarely)

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?

USA, my idea of a polish heaven ;)

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?

full

15. Where would you want to retire?

I can't pick a city/place either

16. Favorite time of day?

around 7-8pm

17. Where were you born?

Vienna

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?

I don't really watch a lot of sport

22. People watcher?

No, not really

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?

Something inbetween?

24. Do you have any pets?

Nope

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?

None that I can think of right now

26. What did you want to be when you were little?

A princess :D

27. What is your best childhood memory?

Playing with my (younger) cousins when they were on summer holidays in Vienna- unfortunatly they're in Canada now

28. Are you a cat or dog person?

 I don't really know- my brother has an house dust mite allergies, so pets were out of question

29. Are you married?

Nope

30. Always wear your seat belt?

Yes

31. Been in a car accident?

No

32. Any pet peeves?

People who walk slow when I'm in a hurry. It drives me nuts.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?

Mushrooms, corn, salami and bacon

34. Favorite Flower?

Hibiscus

35. Favorite ice cream?

White Chocolate, Hazelnut(but only at particular gelaterias), Cookies, ....

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?

I rarely eat at one...

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?

0 times

38. From whom did you get your last email?

IntenseDebate Notification- to aprove a comment ^^

39. What store would you max out your credit card?

Hmm... Probably at Müllers (they sell polishes, dvd's, sweets :D )

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?

Nope


41. Like your job?

I don't have one yet

42. Broccoli?

It's ok, not my favourite though


43. What was your favorite vacation?

NYC a few years ago, followed by my Ireland-vacation (Dublin, Cork, Carrigaline) and Vancouver

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?

My family (mum, dad, my brother)

45. What are you listening to right now?

Nothing, just the trams/cars passing

46. What is your favorite color?

purple, blue, black, white,....

47. How many tattoos do you have?

None, but am constantly thinking about getting this or that (but never really do it ^^)

48. What do you like to do when nobody else is around?

do swatches ^^

49. Favorite Movie?

There are too many ^^


50. Coffee drinker?

Yes, I can't live without it anymore

 a little warning: there might be a lot of songs by Muse, because about 2/3 of my Playlist are Muse songs ^^

1. open your play list
2. set it on shuffle
3. click next and fill in the songs playing as the answer for each question



*If someone says ''is this okay'' you say? Every You and Every Me - Placeco
*How would you describe yourself? Satellite Mind - Metric
*What do you like in a girl/guy? Ottoman - Vampire Weekend[Nick&Norahs Infinite Playlist Soundtrack, I love that movie]
*How do you feel today? Can't always get what you want - Glee , haha
*What is your life's purpose? Micro Cuts- Muse (H.A.A.R.P., live from Wembley Stadium)
*What is your motto? Vision of Division - The Strokes
*What do your friends think of you? Don't Care about You - Placebo (nooo :( )
*What do your parents think of you? Crush - Glee Soundtrack (bhahaha)
*What do you think about very often? Last Nite - The Strokes
*What do you think of the person you like? Ruled by Secrecy - Muse (Albsolution Tour DVD)
*What is your life story? Bones Theme - The Crystal Method
*What do you want to be when you grow up? Ashtray Heart - Placebo
*What do you think when you see the person you like? Tears& Laughter - Tall Tree 6ft Man
*What will you dance to at your wedding? Bedroom Acoustics - Muse
*What will they play at your funeral? Shine Acoustics - Muse
*What is your hobby/interest? Teen Lovers - The Virgins (lol)
*What is your biggest fear? She's Expensive - The Virgins- lol
*What is your biggest secret? Twin - Muse
What do you think of your friends? New Born - Muse
*What will you post this as? The Never-Ending Why - Placebo (so true)

Haha- I hope you enjoyed it as much as I do, the next post is nail-related, I promise :)

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen